Thursday, May 20, 2010

All about me!

hayden now, almost 7 months!!

5 months-Easter

he loves it outside

3 months



he loves those fingers

2 months
my little santa!

his new play mat he got for christmas


sleeping after a long thanksgiving


thanksgiving



chillin on the pillow


after his first bath!

hayden & his moo-moo on halloween.he was a giraffe (:

home from the hospital!


mommy & hayden

first time to hold him,yes i cried like a baby!!


Hi! i am new to all of this,i have never made a blog before.But i saw miss carlee marie's and i just had to make one! thanks susan :) this one will probably be more boring than most lol but here's a little info about us!

My name is Julia & im 20 years old.I work with kids and i LOVE it! I am engaged to danny,who i have been with for almost 4 years now!! we have a precious baby boy.


HAYDEN RYAN BELL
10.29.09 at 4:48 p.m
7 lbs 20.5 inches
He is truly my everything!!!
It's very hard to believe that he is almost 7 months old already!!!
Well, yesterday was a very sad day for me,i quit my job that i didnt like so much.but the kids i had i will miss so much! especially miss carlee marie cheyne :( i don't usually get attatched to any kids i have but oh my goodness i fell in love lol i almost cried when i gave her a hug goodbye yesterday,i miss you already carlee!!
i am spending the next two days at home,spending time with my baby boy! I start my new job on monday,which i honestly think will be a really good experience for me.
well,i dont really know what else to say right now lol so i will post more later!























































































































1 comment:

  1. Your post made me cry!!!! Carlee and I miss you very much and it hasn't even been 24 hours! I am so glad to have created a blog so I can keep up with you and Hayden, but we will hang out soon!

    ReplyDelete